Lawyer HO THI HUONG
Binh Dinh branch – Inteco-Legal Practice – Binh Dinh Lawyers Association
Fields: Land-Housing, Enterprise, Commercial-Advertisement, Marriage and Family, Civil
Office address:Phan Dinh Phung road, Phu Phong town, Tay Son ward, Binh Dinh province.
Lawyer Ho Thi Huong has more than 6 years of experience in advising and performing legal activities in Vietnam in fields such as Legal Retainer Service, Land, Marriage and Family
Lawyer Ho Thi Huong has more than 6 years of experience in advising and performing legal activities in Vietnam in fields such as Legal Retainer Service, Land, Marriage and Family…specifically as follows:
Legal Retainer Service:
- Providing legal retainer service for individuals, organizations, agencies regarding issues they are currently facing or issues that they wish to learn more about such as the legal fields regarding land, marriage and family, contract disputes. Analyzing and assessing legal risks, presenting options, methods to resolve issues, and other legal compliance matters for clients.
Land, marriage and family:
- Advising, assisting and participating in litigation procedures as the defender, authorized representative of the concerned person in Courts in cases of: Inheritance disputes; Land disputes regarding land encroachments, land border disputes; Requesting the cancellation of land use rights certificate; Requesting relocation compensation in cases of land acquisition by the State; Disputing land use rights as the common property of the household; Property disputes regarding common properties during the marriage period; Disputes regarding children custody right, etc.
- Participating in advising, representing clients out-of-court in land, marriage and family disputes.
- Advising, assisting the performance of procedures to: Apply for land use rights certificate, the splitting, transferring, gifting of land, land inheritance, mortgage of land, erasure of land use rights mortgage, etc.
- Advising, assisting with the performance of procedures relating to adoption, determining parent-child relationship, etc.